Required for September 2020
Group 3 School salary £52,643 – £72,306
Sacred Heart was established one hundred years ago and we are pleased to have served our community for so long. We hope to deliver our mission statement by enabling our pupils and the wider community to learn to love God, learn to love one another, learn to love our world and develop a love of learning in the process. Assisi Catholic Trust and the Governors of Sacred Heart invite applications from experienced, enthusiastic and suitably- qualified, practising Catholic leaders to join our Trust and lead Sacred Heart in the day to day leadership and management of the school to build on our successes.
We want our Headteacher to:-
- Have a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education;
- Have a passion for education and making a difference to children’s lives;
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with the parishes and the community;
- Have an ability to support, challenge and inspire the children, encouraging them to achieve the best they can through the promotion of outstanding teaching and learning;
- Use resources, intellect, creativity and innovation to be successful;
- Have a positive and optimistic approach; be proactive and confident;
- Be passionately committed to safeguarding and the welfare and wellbeing of children and staff;
We can offer you:-
- A supportive, welcoming and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith;
- A team of talented and conscientious staff who work together to provide the best education and support for our pupils;
- The opportunity to work with delightful children, committed staff and supportive parents;
- An enthusiastic and supportive Local Governing Committee and Trust;
- The benefits of extensive support and collaboration across our Trust schools and the wider Diocese of Brentwood and can provide the successful applicant with opportunities for further professional development;
- All the support needed in the form of individual mentoring from an experienced ACT Headteacher;
- the provision of some of the central functions so that you can focus on the quality of teaching and learning and school improvement
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school office on 01702 534 546 email@example.com FAO Joy Robertson to arrange a visit.
For an Application Pack, please contact Miss Nikita Parr at the Assisi Registered Office at St Thomas More High School on 01702 606762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details of the post and an application form are also above. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Assisi Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure & Barring Service Check
Closing Date: 4th March 2020 at 12pm
Shortlisting: 9th March 2020
Formal Interviews: 13th March 2020
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.