Job role: Deputy Headteacher, Leadership
Working pattern: Full-time only
Salary Group 2, L8-12
Expected start date: 1st September 2021
Application deadline: 15th March 2021 at 4:00pm
Our Lady of Ransom is a two form entry Catholic Primary School that has been serving the Catholic Community of Rayleigh for more than fifty years.
Due to the retirement of our much loved Deputy Headteacher, we are looking for a dynamic practitioner with leadership experience in a Catholic school to become our new Deputy Headteacher, with responsibility for teaching and learning. The Governors invite applications from experienced, enthusiastic and suitably qualified practising Catholic leaders to play a key role in building on our successes and reputation.
We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who is/has:
● a practising Catholic with a clear vision and belief for Catholic education
● a leader committed to developing our community to fulfil our mission statement.
● organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● a leader with the drive, vision, ambition and energy to achieve excellence and who is committed to the wellbeing and academic progress of all children
● proven ability to challenge, inspire and motivate colleagues through change.
● an excellent teacher who believes that every child has the right to excel
● a person who is able to work in close partnership with the Headteacher leading our dedicated and talented staff
We can offer you:
• A genuinely happy school where children love learning and a committed staff who love their school.
• A collaborative partnership with an experienced Headteacher who is dedicated to distributive leadership as we work together on school improvement
• A role where you are fully included in making leadership decisions so that the school continues to thrive and develop its innovative approach to education
• A committed and motivated staff, engaged parents and an active, supportive governing body.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to contact the school. Please
contact Mr Parascandolo (Head Teacher) via the school office on 01268 785741 or email email@example.com
Full details of the post and an application form are also available on the school’s website (www.olorcps.net)
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only applications received on the correct CES application form will be considered; please note we do not accept C.V.’s and we are only interested in applications from individuals not agencies. Assisi Catholic Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks.
References will be sought and the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure + Barring Service Check