Required: 1st September 2020
Full Time position
Salary Range: Group 2, L9-14
Number on roll: 201 Age: 4-11
Due to the promotion of our much loved, Deputy Headteacher, we are advertising this exciting position in our successful primary school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspiring Deputy Headteacher with exceptionally strong values. The Governors invite applications from experienced, enthusiastic and suitably qualified practising Catholic Leaders to play a key role in building on our successes and reputation.
We would like someone who is:
- A practising Catholic with a clear vision and belief for Catholic education
- An outstanding teacher who leads by exemplary practice
- A leader who has the ability to maintain current standards as well as move the school forward in terms of teaching and learning
- A person who is organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A leader who is committed to the wellbeing and academic progress of all children
- A person who is able to work in close partnership with the Headteacher leading our dedicated and talented staff
We can offer you:
- A genuinely happy school where children love learning and teachers love teaching them
- First class professional development which will equip you with skills required for further promotion
- An opportunity to work in partnership with an experienced Headteacher who is dedicated to distributive leadership
- A role where you are fully included in making leadership decisions so that the school continues to thrive and develop its innovative approach to education
- A committed and motivated staff, engaged parents and an active, supportive governing body.
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school office on
01268 683903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Mrs Kerry Smith to arrange a visit.
For an Application Pack, please contact Miss Nikita Parr at the Assisi Registered Office at St Thomas More High School on 01702 606762 or email email@example.com
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assisi Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure + Barring Service Check
Closing Date: 21st April (noon)
Shortlisting: 23rd April 2020
Formal Interviews: 30th April 2020
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.