Required: 1st September 2020, Full Time position
Salary Range: Group 2, L9-14
Number on roll: 416, Age: 3-11
Sacred Heart was established one hundred years ago and we are pleased to have served our community for so long. We hope to deliver our mission statement by enabling our pupils and the wider community to learn to love God, learn to love one another, learn to love our world and develop a love of learning in the process. Assisi Catholic Trust and the Governors of Sacred Heart invite applications from experienced, enthusiastic and suitably-qualified, practising Catholic leaders to join our Trust and lead Sacred Heart in the day to day leadership and management of the school to build on our successes.
We would like someone who is:
- A practising Catholic with a clear vision and belief for Catholic education
- An outstanding teacher who leads by exemplary practice, which is founded on the belief that every child has the right to excel
- A leader who can drive continued improvement in teaching and learning
- A person who is organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A leader who is committed to developing our community to fulfil our mission statement
- A leader who is committed to the wellbeing and academic progress of all children
- A person who is able to work in close partnership with the Headteacher leading our dedicated and talented staff
We can offer you:
- Children who behave well and want to learn and a committed staff who love their school
- An opportunity to continue to mould our beloved school into an excellent provider and central hub for the community
- Learning opportunities to equip you and our school with the skills needed
- An opportunity to work in partnership with a Headteacher who is dedicated to distributive leadership
- A collaborative partnership with a Headteacher and the senior leadership team as we work together on school improvement
- A supportive community and governing body who love our school
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to contact the school. Please contact the school office on 01702 534546 or email email@example.com FAO Joy Robertson to arrange a telephone conversation or virtual tour.
For an Application Pack, please contact Miss Nikita Parr at the Assisi Registered Office at St Thomas More High School on 01702 606762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
Assisi Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks.
References will be sought and the successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure + Barring Service Check
Closing Date: 22nd May (noon)
Shortlisting: 26th May 2020
Formal Interviews: over two days 28th and 29th May 2020 (to be held virtually)
Please note that we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.